To make the best/coolest/whateverist arrangement or remix of “The Chase”
- Start by making a copy of the original score (not required)
- You can collaborate (or not)
- It must be clear that the score is derived from “The Chase”
- You can do whatever you want with the tempo
- The song must be at least a minute long, but no more than four minutes long (I can be flexible)
- Entries due by August 18th
- We’ll publish all the entries on August 19th
Not required, but would be appreciated: Please share the score with me (as a read-only collaborator).
Thanks to the amazing people at Flat, the winner of this competition will get a free year of Flat Power (or to gift to someone if you already have a lifetime license).
I guess I’ll judge, or maybe I'll get some help. Who knows?